Sign up for my masterclass to learn how to book more LinkedIn appointments.
How great would it be to go to your LinkedIn account to see that you have one or two appointments booked every single day with someone who wants to know more about your services and products or someone who wants to refer you? Less than 1% of the people on LinkedIn are posting, but you can use those posts to generate appointments and talk to more people, which will lead to more business. I’ve cracked that code, and today I’ll share the secret. All you need to do is sign up for my masterclass on August 17 at 4 p.m., which will teach you everything you need to know to start booking appointments with your ideal prospects, referral partners, and people in your network who want to know you better.
In this class, you’ll learn things like:
- Where to find engaging content to post on LinkedIn
- What to write in your post to generate likes and comments
- How to convert likes and comments to appointments
- How to like, comment, and share other people’s posts
- The specific language you need to set two to 10 appointments a week in an easy way
- How to get appointments even if you have no engagement or have never posted before
After the Masterclass is complete, you’ll receive the following bonuses:
- List of places to find great content to post
- List of the top 25 hashtags
- The tools to use set appointments on your calendar
- Sample messaging scripts to set appointments
- A list of the top people to follow on LinkedIn
- A copy of the recording of the masterclass
Click here to sign up for my masterclass on how to set up appointments without spending a single cent on the paid version of LinkedIn. If you have any questions or would like more information, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. Remember: If you’re not on LinkedIn, you’re left out.